A Higher Standard
- Our goal is simple. We want to provide you with the finest endodontic treatment available.
Here are just a few reasons to consider our practice:
One At A Time
- At Benjamin Endodontics, you are our priority.
- With that in mind, we single book our schedule.
- This means that only one patient is appointed with the doctor at any given time slot. No double booking treatments.
- It is common for patients who are scheduled for treatment to have 90 minutes of dedicated time with the doctor.
One Patient, One Use
- One of the “core missions” at Benjamin Endodontics is to provide our care in the manner upon which we would want the procedure performed on ourselves.
- Undergoing root canal therapy can be stressful enough without the added concerns about the instruments that will be used to perform the procedure.
- With that in mind, we want you to know that every rotary file (the cleaning instrument used for your treatment) will be a new one.
- This singe use method provides you the additional safety of knowing the cleaning instruments being used are not “dulled and fatigued”. The intent is to minimize the risk of instrument separation during treatment.
- Microscopes are an essential part of endodontic care because they allow an endodontist to view the tiniest of details throughout a tooth.
- This additional visualization allows the endodontist to better approach cases, preserve more tooth structure, and aide in the identification and treatment of difficult to find canals.
- All of this is meant to better serve you, the patient, and attempt to provide you with the highest chance of a successful outcome.
- Benjamin Endodontics has invested in state-of-the-art Global Microscopes. These microscopes are well-known for exceptional magnification and clarity.
Cone Beam Technology
- Having CBCT capabilities allows your endodontist to locate previously difficult to detect anatomy. This technology allows the specialist to attempt more conservative approaches and in some instances simply prevent a futile attempt to treat a tooth that should simply be extracted.
Care & Commitment
- The goal of our practice is to be regarded as one of South Florida’s premier centers for cutting-edge endodontic therapy. Your dentist’s referral to our specialty practice shows his or her desire to provide you with the highest quality endodontic care available.
- A proper diagnosis is our first priority. Oftentimes, we find that patients do not need root canal treatment. When treatment is required, our professional efforts are aimed toward maximizing the probability of success in saving your tooth. We utilize modern endodontic treatment techniques along with state-of-the-art technology. For your safety, our practice adheres to the highest standards of infection control in accordance with the CDC and OSHA guidelines. From the reception to the treatment room, our practice is made up of professionals who take your endodontic care very seriously. Using state of the art equipment designed with safety and efficiency in mind, we are able to offer top-notch care.
Honesty & Affordability
- We know that the cost of dental care is often a concern, and we want to make sure it is the right investment for you. Estimation of the cost for your treatment will be provided at the time of your consultation. We offer a number of in-office payment options to fit your budget. We are happy to help you navigate and utilize your dental insurance and alternative payment options. We desire for you to have the best quality treatment available. We view our service as an investment in your health, well-being, and quality of life.
- We understand that many patients experience dental anxiety. We want your root canal treatment to be a good experience and strive to make every patient feel comfortable and relaxed while in our care. When root canal treatment is required, your comfort is our utmost concern. We offer nitrous oxide and oral sedation. By communicating clearly what you can expect during your treatment, we are often able to alleviate dental fear. We encourage you to bring headphones and music to listen to during your treatment and ask us about dental sedation options.