Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. If planned in advance, treatment may be done on the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your endodontic referral slip and any x-rays (within one month of the evaluation) if applicable (Please email x-rays to Info@BenjaminEndo.com or bring them in with you for the consultation).
- Please note that we may take our own x-rays and a CBCT (3-D image) to provide you with a comprehensive diagnosis and the best possible information to make an informed decision.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance please bring your insurance information.
- This will save time and allow us to process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all minors (under the age of 18) at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and artificial joints, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, osteoporosis medications, etc.) or require medications prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-medication)
Please alert the office if you are or think you may be pregnant. Please be advised that a medical clearance from your OBGYN may be needed prior to any treatments being rendered.